An empty vessel makes the loudest sound,...
An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.
– Plato (25)
- Beauty without character is like a vessel without water, it will make unnecessary sounds.
- The loudest sound is the one you don’t want anyone to hear.
- When you shake a match box and it make’s no sound, it’s either full or...
- Pleasure is the greatest incentive to evil. – Plato
- Just because you shout the loudest doesn’t make you right
- God said man was not meant to be alone, so he made me you. My...
- Never discourage anyone…who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. – Plato