He who does not understand your silence...
He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.
– Elbert Hubbard
- Speak less to the person you love the most because if she/he could not understand...
- When someone can’t understand your SILENCE…They can’t understand your WORDS.
- A good word is better than silence and silence is better than evil talks.
- Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who...
- Silence can hurt more than any word.
- Your silence says the things you cannot say in words.
- Silence is a sword of words.