I believe God is managing affairs and...
I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.
– Henry Ford (20)
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. – Henry Ford
- The other day at radio shack a manager was giving out dead batteries FREE OF...
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can’t are both...
- Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. – Henry Ford
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best of me. – Henry Ford