Beautiful are not those whose face is...
Beautiful are not those whose face is beautiful, beautiful are those whose character is beautiful.
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. – Khalil Gibran
- When someone says you’re cute they look at your face, when someone says you’re sexy...
- Beauty is useless, if your character is rotten.
- Beauty has a lot to do with character. – Kevyn Aucoin
- Beauty is what behind a person’s character. God does not see you for how you...
- True beauty is reflected in good character and attitude of a person.
- Beauty without character is like a vessel without water, it will make unnecessary sounds.