Die young, and I shall accept your...
Die young, and I shall accept your death- but not if you have lived without glory, without being useful to your country, without leaving a trace of your existence: for that is not to have lived at all.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- End of the day … It doesn’t matter how many years you lived … How...
- If you’ve lived a life without regrets, you never lived.
- There are times when life does not seem to be lived. We feel going through...
- A life lived in fear, is a life half lived.
- Life is a privileged existence, with a mandate of service to God and humanity.