Animals are such agreeable friends – they...
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
- George Eliot
- Animals are my friends…and I don’t eat my friends. - George Bernard Shaw
- I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. - Elvis Presley
- The best thing about animals is that they don’t talk much. - Thornton Wilder
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”