I don’t believe in the concept of...
I don’t believe in the concept of hell, but if I did I would think of it as filled with people who were cruel to animals.
– Gary Larson
- I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because...
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. – Elvis Presley
- The best thing about animals is that they don’t talk much. – Thornton Wilder
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”
- The purity of a person’s heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals.
- All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is...