If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re...
If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re mis- informed.
- Mark Twain
- An occasional compliment is necessary to keep up one’s self- respect - Mark Twain
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
- I can live for two months on a good compliment. - Mark Twain
- I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem...
- Necessity is the mother of taking chances. — Mark Twain