Remembrance of things past is not necessarily...
Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were.
- Marcel Proust
- Remembering the past is one thing , but living on with it is another.
- Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you...
- Save all the memories from the past… Later you’ll need them.
- Memories are the ghosts of our past.
- Memories are our past, present and future.
- Never look back on your past mistakes; only look forward with a knowledge of them.
- The only thing worse than no memory is not making new ones.