Clever father, clever daughter; clever...
Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son.
- Russian Proverb
- Sometimes when biological father is a back stabber, the father who raised you even knows how to be a
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. - Euripides
- It's good to be clever, but not to show it. - French Proverb
- What the daughter does, the mother did.
- You're sad cause you don't have a valentine on valentine's day, some people don't have a mother on m