The traveler sees what he sees. The...
The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.
– G.K. Chesterton
- Tourists went on holidays while travellers did something else. They travelled. – Alex Garland
- Anyone who needs more than one suitcase is a tourist, not a traveler. – Ira Levin
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The...
- The tourist was the great conservative who hated novelty and adored dirt. – Henry Adams
- When I was young I wanted to travel but I didn’t have the money, when...
- To travel is to live. – Hans Christian Andersen
- Travel is glamorous only in retrospect. – Paul Theroux