I have learned now that while those...
I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.
- C.S. Lewis
- More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence.
- Silence speaks volumes to a liar.
- In my silence. My heart speaks volumes.
- Silence is never more golden than when you hold it long enough to get all...
- Silence creates great strength inside our souls when others are speaking.
- Silence should not hurt anyone.
- Silence can hurt more than any word.