I have learned now that while those...
I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.
– C.S. Lewis (36)
- It is in our hearts that God speaks. If we learn to silence the chatter...
- More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence.
- A friend is one with whom you can speak through silence.
- Silence speaks volumes to a liar.
- In my silence. My heart speaks volumes.
- Speak only when you feel that your words are better that your silence.
- Silence is never more golden than when you hold it long enough to get all...