It gives me strength to have somebody...
It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.
– Emilie Autumn
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty...
- Being strong doesn’t mean you have to stay and fight all the battles and petty...
- Do not rely on physical strength, for true strength comes from inside.
- My strength is as the strength of ten,Because my heart is pure. – Alfred Tennyson
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
- Every weakness contains within itself a strength. – Shūsaku Endō
- In union there is strength. – Aesop