First the doctor told me the good...
First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.
– Steve Martin (22)
- The operation was a success, but I’m afraid the doctor is dead. – Steve Martin
- Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that...
- Be so good they can’t ignore you. – Steve Martin
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. – Michael Altshuler
- Virginity is a disease… And I’m the Doctor!!!!
- The doctor is to be feared more than the disease.
- Words are doctors for the diseased temper. — Aeschylus