Why isn’t the word “phonetically” spelled with...
Why isn’t the word “phonetically” spelled with an “f”?
– Steven Wright (24)
- I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it. – Steven Wright
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. – Steven Wright
- When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane. – Steven Wright
- What is the speed of dark? – Steven Wright
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice? – Steven Wright
- Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time. – Steven Wright