I went to a bookstore and asked...
I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, ‘Where’s the self- help section?’ She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
- Steven Wright
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. - Steven Wright
- When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane. - Steven Wright
- What is the speed of dark? - Steven Wright
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice? - Steven Wright
- Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time. - Steven Wright
- Did you sleep well? No, I made a couple of mistakes. - Steven Wright
- Support bacteria – they’re the only culture some people have. - Steven Wright