And if there were a God, I...
And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence.
– Bertrand Russell (26)
- The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain...
- The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while...
- I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. – Bertrand Russell
- Science is what you know. Philosophy is what you don’t know. – Bertrand Russell
- Anything you’re good at contributes to happiness. – Bertrand Russell
- Beware the man of a single book. – Bertrand Russell
- Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. – Bertrand Russell