The true soldier fights not because he...
The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.
– G.K. Chesterton
- War comes and goes but my soldiers are eternal.
- In this world we fight for peace, to get that peace we must stop fighting...
- Isn’t yelling for silence like fighting for war?
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. – Margaret Thatcher
- Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die. – Herbert Hoover
- Love is like war, except without all the blood and death and stuff. – Jarod Kintz