Nothing is more responsible for the good...
Nothing is more responsible for the good old days than a bad memory.
– Franklin Pierce Adams
- You never realize what a good memory you have until you try to forget something. –...
- We don’t remember days; we remember moments. The richness of life lies in memories we...
- Didn’t know that good memories would be more painful than bad ones.
- Good times may come and go…but memories last forever!
- Keep the time between good memories short for all that keep you in their company.
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. – Albert Schweitzer
- A good piece of furniture is not as valuable than the memories it holds.