I’m going to marry you one day,...
I’m going to marry you one day, you know.” “Is that a promise?” “If you want it to be.”
– Nicholas Sparks (53)
- Youth offers the promise of happiness, but life offers the realities of grief. – Nicholas Sparks
- I’ll be anything you want, just tell me what you want and I’ll be that. –...
- There’s no love like the first. – Nicholas Sparks
- You are, and always have been, my dream. – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday. – Nicholas Sparks
- It’s the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee. – Nicholas Sparks
- In the end you should always do the right thing even if it’s hard. – Nicholas...