Better a diamond with a flaw than...
- Personally, I am not sure if pressure changes coal to diamond; but I am dam...
- A fine pearl may reside among a heap of pebbles.
- What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others. – Confucius
- Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change. – Confucius
- Pressure makes diamonds. – General George S. Patton
- Its hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world. – Dolly Parton
- Judging people’s flaws will not help justify your own (insecurity).