Every time I see a math word...
Every time I see a math word problem it looks like this:
If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?
Purple because aliens don’t wear hats.
- That awkward moment when you finish a math problem and your answer isn’t even one...
- MAth Is Like A lOve THat So COMpLICAted. MAth iS lIKE A REalITY tHAT sO MANy...
- Math is like a problem in our life think it!before you solve it!
- I think MATH should get a life… And solve it’s own problems!!
- Dear maths…!! Please grow up and solve your problems yourself!!!
- Math is not a problem to be solved but a number to be enjoyed!
- Dear math, I am not a psychiatrist, please solve your own problems.