Maturity is achieved when a person postpones...
Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long- term values.
– Joshua Loth Liebman
- Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life as full of tension. – Joshua Loth Liebman
- If you are determined not to let your character make you an inferior person, or...
- I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it...
- Values you may have, but it’s your responsibility is to achieve those values.
- I’m not single, I’m in a long term relationship with adventure and fun.
- The correct phobic term for the fear of long words? Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (!)
- I never thought television would or could be a long- term commitment. – Jimmy Smits