Gossip, as usual, was one- third right...
Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong.
– L.M. Montgomery
- Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth. – Justin Timberlake
- The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them. – Will Rogers...
- All literature is gossip. – Truman Capote
- Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone you don’t. – Earl Wilson
- Concentrate on fixing yourself rather than wasting time gossiping of others.
- Gossip is more popular than literature. – Hugh Leonard
- Gossip is what no one claims to like, but everybody enjoys. – Joseph Conrad