I never gossip. I observe. And then...
I never gossip. I observe. And then relay my observations to practically everyone.
- Gail Carriger
- Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid. -...
- Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth. - Justin Timberlake
- The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them. – Will Rogers...
- Practice makes perfect but then nobody is perfect so what’s the point of practicing?
- Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong. - L.M. Montgomery
- All literature is gossip. - Truman Capote
- Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone you don’t. - Earl Wilson