Maturity begins when we’re content to feel...
Maturity begins when we’re content to feel we’re right about something, without feeling the necessity to prove someone else is wrong.
– Sydney J. Harris (19)
- The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that...
- Success is just a little more effort. – Sydney J. Harris
- Courage comes in many forms. – Sydney J. Harris
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. – Sydney J. Harris
- But if “beauty” is in the eye of the beholder, so is “obscenity”. – Sydney J....
- Happiness is a direction, not a place. – Sydney J. Harris
- The world has always been betrayed by decent men with bad ideals. – Sydney J. Harris