Imagination and fiction make up more than...
Imagination and fiction make up more than three- quarters of our real life.
– Simone Weil
- He who has not God in himself cannot feel His absence. – Simone Weil
- Beauty always promises, but never gives anything. ~Simone Weil
- Love of God is pure when joy and suffering inspire an equal degree of gratitude. –...
- Let’s play a game of Simon Says. I’m Simon. Simon says shut up before I...
- The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. – Tom Clancy
- Difference between fiction and reality- fiction has to makes sense
- Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today. ~Herman Wouk