Certainty? In this world nothing is certain...
Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.
– Benjamin Franklin
- In this world nothing is certain but death & taxes.
- The only certainty life contains is death. – Patricia Briggs
- Taxes are paid in the sweat of every man who labors. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Death and taxes may be inevitable, but they shouldn’t be related. – J.C. Watts, Jr.
- Things as certain as death and taxes, can be more firmly believed. ~Daniel Defoe
- Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five. – Benjamin...
- You don’t pay taxes – they take taxes. ~Chris Rock