Taxes grow without rain. - Jewish Proverb
Taxes grow without rain.
- Jewish Proverb
- You don’t pay taxes – they take taxes. ~Chris Rock
- You can’t tax business. Business doesn’t pay taxes. It collects taxes. - Ronald Reagan
- A person doesn’t know how much he has to be thankful for until he has...
- In this world nothing is certain but death & taxes.
- You must pay taxes. But there’s no law that says you gotta leave a...
- The way taxes are, you might as well marry for love. - Joe E. Lewis
- No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity. - Rush Limbaugh