Taxes grow without rain. – Jewish Proverb
Taxes grow without rain.
– Jewish Proverb
- What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul. – Jewish Proverb
- When you have no choice, mobilize the spirit of courage – Jewish Proverb
- If God lived on earth, people would break his windows. – Jewish Proverb
- Life is a lot like nature. If it was sunny all the time, nothing would...
- You don’t pay taxes – they take taxes. – Chris Rock
- Money grows on the tree of persistence. – Japanese Proverb
- You can’t tax business. Business doesn’t pay taxes. It collects taxes. – Ronald Reagan