We have not passed that subtle line...
We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we move from the passive voice to the active voice- that is, until we have stopped saying “It got lost,” and say, “I lost it.”
– Sydney J. Harris (19)
- I raise up my voice-not so I can shout but so that those without a...
- Success is just a little more effort. – Sydney J. Harris
- Courage comes in many forms. – Sydney J. Harris
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. – Sydney J. Harris
- But if “beauty” is in the eye of the beholder, so is “obscenity”. – Sydney J....
- Happiness is a direction, not a place. – Sydney J. Harris
- The world has always been betrayed by decent men with bad ideals. – Sydney J. Harris