Sex without love is a meaningless experience,...
Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go it’s pretty damn good.
– Woody Allen (25)
- If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse. – Woody Allen
- I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot. – Woody Allen
- The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it. –...
- The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the...
- God is silent. Now if only man would shut up. – Woody Allen
- I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. – Woody Allen
- Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends. – Woody Allen