If we knew what it was we...
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
– Albert Einstein
- God does not play dice with the universe. – Albert Einstein
- Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler. – Albert Einstein
- The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking. ~Albert Einstein
- Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one’s living at...
- If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts. – Albert Einstein
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. – Albert Einstein
- Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing. ~Wernher Von Braun