If we knew what it was we...
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
– Albert Einstein (77)
- The science department called, they wanted to know if you’d donate your body to research....
- Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of...
- I never think of the future – it comes soon enough. – Albert Einstein
- I don’t believe in mathematics. – Albert Einstein
- Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research.
- God is clever, but not dishonest. – Albert Einstein
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein