There is no human problem which could...
There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise.
- Gore Vidal
- People advising others often forget that the same advice applies to their life as well.
- It’s easier to advise than be advised.
- Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night. - Philip K. Dick
- Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you...
- Let other people advice but never let them decide for you.
- Never take advice from unproductive people.
- Never ask people about your work. - Ayn Rand