All things being equal, if you give...
All things being equal, if you give too little you receive too little and if you give too much you receive too much. You could say giving nothing is as selfish as giving everything.
- If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you...
- The more things change, the more they stay the same. What you give, you get.
- Many things people can give or take from you, but character is your choice alone.
- Of all things we give a child, our words must be carefully wrapped.
- Everyone in this world is selfish, the only difference is that who is LESS!