Look, PETA! If God hadn’t wanted us...
Look, PETA! If God hadn’t wanted us to eat animals, he wouldn’t have made them so darn tasty!
- Stephen Colbert
- If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?
- Vegetarian don’t kill the animals for eating; they eat the animals’ food.
- A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he...
- If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner?
- Vegetarians, if you want animals to live, why do you eat their food.
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”
- Heart attacks… God’s revenge for eating his little animal friends.