A man who can’t bear to share...
A man who can’t bear to share his habits is a man who needs to quit them.
– Stephen King (9)
- The scariest moment is always just before you start. – Stephen King
- Good books don’t give up all their secrets at once. – Stephen King
- The road to hell is paved with adverbs. – Stephen King
- Description begins in the writer’s imagination, but should finish in the reader’s. – Stephen King
- Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. – Vince Lombardi
- Healthy habits are strengths. Unhealthy habits are weaknesses. Positive habits support the future. Negative habits...
- One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when overtaken...