The chains of habit are too weak...
The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.
– Samuel Johnson (22)
- Healthy habits are strengths. Unhealthy habits are weaknesses. Positive habits support the future. Negative habits...
- Knock the “t” off the “can’t.” – Samuel Johnson
- No man is a hypocrite in his pleasures. – Samuel Johnson
- A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting...
- Round numbers are always false. – Samuel Johnson
- The true art of memory is the art of attention. – Samuel Johnson
- Grief is a species of idleness. – Samuel Johnson