Dance is a song of the body....
Dance is a song of the body. Either of joy or pain.
– Martha Graham
- Dance is the hidden language of the soul. – Martha Graham
- While I dance I cannot judge. I cannot hate. I cannot separate myself from life....
- Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.
- We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. – Japanese Proverb
- I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to...
- If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
- You are a fool whether you Dance or not, so why not dance.