Children and mothers never truly part –...
Children and mothers never truly part – Bound in the beating of each other’s heart.
– Charlotte Gray
- You can kid the world. But not your sister. – Charlotte Gray
- We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we...
- A mother’s heart is always with her children. – Proverb
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- God is mother on the lips and hearts of all children.
- A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, their hearts forever.
- The hardest part of letting him go is that the fact that your heart still...