In the jungle, only the lion sleeps...
In the jungle, only the lion sleeps well.
- African Proverb
- When the music changes, so does the dance. - African Proverb
- Jungle law only prevails when reason fails.
- No matter how old lions may be, they would never feed on grasses.
- Better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb.
- When you’ve got your hand in the lions mouth, work easy until you get it...
- It’s ignorance, not bravery that makes a dog challenges a lion into a battle.
- The slow and cautious walk of a lion is not a display of cowardice.