People always whine that the current president...
People always whine that the current president is the heaviest rock that dropped out of a clear blue sky on their heads.
And then they spend the next four years of their lives warming up their vote finger to re elect him again.
- Presidents are selected, not elected. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- If you want to live like a Republican, vote like a Democrat. - Bill Clinton
- Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against. - W.C. Fields
- We can never have a businessman or businesswoman as president.
- Vote for the man who promises least; he’ll be the least disappointing. - Bernard M. Baruch
- Every body have the ability to rule the country as long as he/she called the...
- If one candidate is appealing to your fears, and the other one’s appealing to your...