When your mother asks, ‘Do you want...
When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
– Erma Bombeck (23)
- Laugh now, cry later. – Erma Bombeck
- It goes without saying that you should never have more children than you have car...
- When humor goes, there goes civilization. — Erma Bombeck
- A child needs your love the most when he deserves it least. — Erma Bombeck
- It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. — Erma Bombeck
- Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets...
- Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. – Erma Bombeck