That’s the problem with drinking if something...
That’s the problem with drinking if something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.
- People say I have a drinking problem… i have no problem… i drink, i get drunk, i pass out, NO...
- I don’t have a drinking problem… I’m actually quite good at it.
- I Have No Drinking Problems. I Drink … I Get Drunk … I Fall Down …...
- I don’t have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I pass out, NO PROBLEM!
- I’m not musician with a drinking problem, I’m a drinker with a music problem.
- I have a drinking problem, two hands, one beer, that’s the problem.
- Drinking solves my drinking problem.