The principal mark of a genius is...
The principal mark of a genius is not perfection but originality, the opening of new frontiers.
– Arthur Koestler
- Creativity is the defeat of habit by originality. – Arthur Koestler
- Courage is never to let your actions be influenced by your fears. – Arthur Koestler
- I may not be perfect, but I am original.
- Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants, today it’s open to anybody who...
- The only difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits. – Albert Einstein
- The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits. – Alexandre Dumas
- Thoughts and feelings change sometimes, as one crosses the frontiers.