Now and then we had a hope...
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.
– Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi
- Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all. – Johnny Depp
- I’m a pirate, a weather beaten pirate, am sailing foreva
- Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today...
- A pirate is for life, not just for christmas
- Drink up me hearties yoho …a pirates life for me
- Why are pirates pirates? cuz they arrrrrr
- To err is human but to arr is pirate!!