Merchant and pirate were for a long...
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
- I’m a pirate, a weather beaten pirate, am sailing foreva
- Why are pirates pirates? cuz they arrrrrr
- To err is human but to arr is pirate!!
- I’m a pirate! I’m my own captain!
- Why are pirates better than every one else? They just Arhhhhhhhhh…..
- Where there is a sea there are pirates. – Greek Proverb
- A pirate is for life, not just for christmas