Where there is a sea there are...
Where there is a sea there are pirates.
- Greek Proverb
- The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates. - Malayan Proverb
- I’m a pirate, a weather beaten pirate, am sailing foreva
- Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today...
- Why are pirates pirates? cuz they arrrrrr
- To err is human but to arr is pirate!!
- I’m a pirate! I’m my own captain!
- Why are pirates better than every one else? They just Arhhhhhhhhh…..