I write emotional algebra. - Anaïs Nin
I write emotional algebra.
- Anaïs Nin
- The emotional virus lives and thrives in the gap between expectations and perceived reality.
- Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting. - Siri Hustvedt
- If we fail to develop emotional intelligence, or cannot control or restrain our emotions, we...
- Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. It’s a sign that you have a big...
- Emotion is more powerful than reason. Emotion is the driving force behind thinking and reasoning....