The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels...
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
- The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. – Winston Churchill
- Positive thinking is empowering, positive action is achieving. – Dr T.P.Chia
- Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.
- There can be no positive result through negative attitude. Think positive. Live positive.
- Some of my friends and some of my family also they always complaining and always...
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. – Willie Nelson
- Learn to be positive always. In pleasure or pain, in sun or rain, in loss...