Your character is the master...
Your character is the master of your destiny. Your destiny will smile if you are in control of a positive character. Your destiny will frown if you are ruled by a negative character.
Your character is the son of your values and habits. You are the teacher of your character. Good values and habits contributor to a positive character. Bad values and habits leads to a negative character. If you want to have a better life, you need to discipline and control your character.
To discipline your character is to insure a bright destiny. To pamper your character is to invite a bleak destiny.
If you have a positive character, you are likely to believe in work ethics, responsibility, sell- esteem, determination, perseverance, prudence, self- restraint, and emotional discipline.
If you have a negative character, you are likely to fall victim to laziness, irresponsibility, low self- esteem, irresolution. Quitting- mindedness, recklessness, compulsion and emotional impulsiveness.
Your character can be improved. If you want to improve your life, you need to change yourself by improving your character.
Go on a journey of self- discovery – examine your values, attitudes, habits and behaviors, and find out your strengths and weaknesses.
If you are determined not to let your character make you an inferior person, or stop you from being an achieving person, fight your negative values and habits tooth and nail, it is possible for you to win the battle.
- Belief is not a superstition or a religious faith. It is what you think and believe with conviction
- You cannot control the future, but you can guide and control the direction of your future. Your futu
- People's beliefs, to a large extent, determine how they will fare in life. People rarely succeed unl
- The world is a zoo of thinking, ethical, selfish, greedy and hypocritical animals - men. The world i
- Outward appearance is not important, it's what on the inside that counts. Negative comments or thoug